This is a small script that adds the relevant Australian Holidays to your Skype4B / Lync environment for the 2016/2017 period
Run this from a Front End whilst specifying your RGS service ID and it will create all the holiday sets for you.
There is also an option to prepend the rule names with something of your choice (ie: RGS_AU) incase you have multiple countries managed by the same Front End pool.
Here’s another one of my scripts born out of a need to do some stuff over and over again.
The editor allows you to create, modify and delete RGS HoursofBusiness objects ready for importing into your RGS workflows.
This script takes no input and will output each RGS Group as its own PS Object to the pipeline enabling you to pipe its output to Export-CSV or Export-HTML or whatever you have waiting in the pipeline.
By default it will find any RGS Group with zero agents but you can pass it the UserCount parameter to get a list of the RGS queues that have UserCount or less. Great for finding that group that’s causing your high abandonment rate
Nectar Monitoring VKM Setup Script
This is a small script that prepares your Skype4B / Lync servers to support the Nectar UCF/UCD VKM pack.
This script will do most of the leg work in regards to configuring each host for the VKM deployment, you still need to build the RIG etc
- Adds the Nectar user to the servers Local Administrators (Domain joined machines only. Edge support one day)
- Installs SNMP and the required management tools
- Updates the SNMP config per Nectar requirements and your values
- Updates the Firewall rules to allow the RIG IP Address to connect to WinRM
Note: as part of the install your SNMP Settings on the host are reset, so if you have a custom SNMP config you may need to add it to the script.
- Create a new User in AD that Nectar can use on your Skype4B platform and set the password to never expire
- Obtain your RIG hostname and IP address
- Define you SNMP Attributes
- Update the Variables in the script with the above settings (Note the username is Case Sensitive)
- Run the script on each host as an Administrator
Handy Microsoft Tools
Skype for Business Bandwidth Calculator (Great for calculating CAC limits) https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/download/details.aspx?id=19011
Skype for Business Server 2015 Management Tools
How can I tell if my server is healthy in less than 10 counters?